Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

September is Over



In September
I started a new job at MBCI teaching Gr.11 English and Gr.10 English and Bible
I threw my back out which made me realize I'm getting older
I bought a new chair for my living room
I realized that my puppy is no longer a puppy, but a full grown dog
I went to work early and stayed late more than I have in any job I've ever held
I was accepted to Providence Seminary to get my Masters in Counseling
I kept over a dozen students after class and asked them..."now why do you think you're here?" and watched their blank-stare responses
I marked over 700 papers and assignments
I made great new friends
I got addicted to the show "Brothers and Sisters"
I ate dozens and dozens of toasted tomato sandwiches with tomatoes from my garden
I thought about my past
I dreamt about my future
And now September is over and I'm looking forward to June.


2 comments:

alisha said...

Oh darling. An eventful September indeed. June is on the horizon... :)
You can do it!

And ps. I could totally go for a tomato sandwich right now.

Kim Lavender-Kitchen said...

JUNE!!! We will look forward to it together! Heather I want to see you someday, my little Penneroonie wants to meet you!