Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Weeks Are Flying By
I can't beleive today is Thursday already. It feels like these last three weeks have slipped away without me realizing it. This week has been exam week so I've been supervising exams as well as marking. In the last two weeks I've read approx. 200 essays and I have 6 more to go.
With my summer break just around the corner I've been thinking about what I'd like to do with all that extra time. Here are a few things I'm planning:
1. Go to the cabin for at least two weeks and as many weekends as possible.
2. Visit Alisha in Vancouver for a weekend.
3. Weed my yard and garden on a regular basis.
4. Paint baseboards, trims and new doors in the basement.
5. Have a few cooking lessons with my Grandma's.
6. Take Bailey for a walk, run or rollerblade everyday.
7. Speak at Camp Arnes for a week.
8. Get ready for next year - my first year as a full time teacher.
9. Go camping with friends.
10. And maybe if there's time, relax and read a few good books.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Ooohh the anticipation at this time of year! Have a fantastic summer break.